Thursday, October 4, 2007

Well, I don't have a new picture today but I will post some tomorrow. I have not posted since my neighbor, Gracie passed away. It has been so different around here.

Claudia says she is an angel now watching over us. How true that is!!!!!

I have been off this week and boy, have I been lazy. I can not seem to get motivated to do much. I did clean my desk today. Yesterday, Claudia and I went and had lunch with McKenzie at school and did a fall craft with her class. We put some decorations up outside her classroom door and Claudia spilt my whole cup of McAlister's tea. Thank God it was unsweet.

We also went to my office so that I could see a patient. The girls had field day pretending they were dentists. Claudia was running to me saying Moma, I need patients so I can clean some teeth. Hilarious!

Well, Tuesday morning was the day. Claudia had her 2 tooth pulled. She really does look so cute now with 2 missing front teeth. What does she do last night? Fell into the nightstand and blood was everywhere. Her nose and upper lip. She just can't win for losing. Bless her heart!

We have an appointment on 10/18 to have an impression made. They will send that to a lab in California and we will get some new front teeth! I can not wait. We will have teeth for thanksgiving and our Disney trip.

McKenzie has started GA's. She loves it. She is learning her Motto, scripture, and pledge. I am really glad she is learning about missions. After all, isn't that why we are all here?

I had the most awesome experience last week. I went through a 3 day spiritual deliverence. Let me just say,

No comments: