Thursday, November 29, 2007

WE DID NOT CRY!!!

Today, Claudia and I went to the mall for her to see Santa. Our friend Karen went with us. We had fun. I was thinking that Claudia would probably chicken out when we got there but, she didn't. I was soooooo proud of her. She was so sweet to him and let me tell you that he is the SWEETEST SANTA I HAVE EVER MET. He is the same one Stella McKenzie has seen since she was a baby.
Claudia did not cry but I did. The cute mom in front of us put her little girl in Santa's lap and the baby started to cry. It was a silent, red faced, moma help me cry. Tears just poured out of her little eyes. That moma started crying and I started crying looking at her. She was the sweetest moma.
We took some of the cutest pictures of Claudia and Santa. I just wanted to share this one in the blog. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

No comments: